- Provide a carefully thought out, highly organized, and well-monitored pest management program
- Support you with our high standards and qualifications, for review by administrators, health inspectors, accreditation boards, etc
- Thoroughly inspect plumbing, mechanical, electrical systems
- Work with housekeeping, sanitation, security, food services, medical departments
- Make recommendations for sanitation, physical alterations for pest exclusion, incoming supplies, etc.
- Educate staff on pest management
Pests such as cockroaches, ants, and rodents are common because they are so well adapted to the hospital enviornment which has complex plumbing systems. Important areas to inspect include: employee locker rooms, recycling stations, janitorial closets, loading docks, trash / garbage disposal areas, laundry operations, food service areas, food carts, patient rooms.
NO ONE WANTS TO SEE ANY PESTS IN HEALTH CARE FACILITIES - CALL US TODAY! 269.262.1980